• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gonzaga/Butler game

Anyways, this game is awesome. Gonzaga can make a run at the Final Four. I think this is the best team yet, the offense is just phenomenal.

The Zags 6th player off the bench is infinitely better than any of our starters.

Can we at least recruit white guys with some awesome flow?

Anyways, this game is awesome. Gonzaga can make a run at the Final Four. I think this is the best team yet, the offense is just phenomenal.

Yeah, Oklahoma State (my otha otha team) lost to them pretty handling on a night when they (OkState) were playing good basketball. Zaga could legitimately make a run at the Big 12 title this year.

Yeah I mean Gonzaga beat like 5 teams from the Big 12 and (hold on KenPom haters) is only six spots below Kansas in KenPom and is ahead of every other Big 12 team.

Those were two ballsy shots. They can throw it in to halfcourt and take another timeout to draw up a half court play.

HOLY SHIT! COLLEGE BASKETBALL, BABY! IT'S AWESOME, BABY!

Watch Brad Stevens when it goes in. No reaction whatsoever. What a boss.

Back