• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gonzaga coach

scotttyson62

Reaction score
Is their a possibility we could get the Gonzaga coach Mark Few to leave. Seems to get good players. I think he could fit good at wake.

A lot of other schools (bigger/better than Wake) have tried and failed. Plus, Spokane to W-S is a loooooooong way.

He'll be at Zaga for a long loooooong time

Is their a possibility we could get the Gonzaga coach Mark Few to leave. Seems to get good players. I think he could fit good at wake.

Absolutely! He would definitely come to Wake and TURN THIS PROGRAM AROUND YA'LL!

Billy Donoavan would be a great fit...or Rick Piitino..or John Pelphrey!!! Hell, I'd even sign a petition for JP!

He isn't leaving the west coast. Dave Rice is also not gonna leave UNLV where he played.

No established coach or hot up and comer would try to fix our fucking Yugo of a program. We suck!

We're going to have to shoot for a retread or a successful high school coach to rebuild this program.

Serious question - would we be any worse with NO coach? Just let the players run things? I mean technically, it would almost be impossible to be worse.

Oregon, his alma mater, tried to lure him away and he didn't go. He's gonna stay at Gonzaga. His teams have never won fewer than 23 games and he's made the NCAA tournament ever year he's been a head coach.

If he stays at Gonzaga he will break the all-time wins record, his overall record is 351-90 (.796). He's going to end up as one of the top 5 coaches of all time.

One of Coach K's daughters went to Wake. I hear he's been waiting in the wings...

Wake Forest basketball is completely irrelevant right now. Not a chance we could get a top tier coach like Mark Few. No way.

Back