• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Good bourbon

Barrel # 2 bottle commitment thread is up! We still haven't chosen a flavor and that poll is still open to determine if we go with FR again or another option.

If you haven't voted in the poll for barrel # 2, please do so ASAP!

Elijah Craig Barrel Proof - 111 cases in state warehouse. call your county manager if you want to get some!

Treated myself to some of my '13 THH tonight. Whew, makes the boards barrel seem like 80 proof. Truly great stuff though.

Was in New Orleans this past weekend and The Avenue had a couple Four Roses barrel selections for sale....I had the barrel proof, which was OBSV I think, and it was pretty good. Very good bar for both beer and whiskey.

I just watched a husband and wife take Four Rose's Single Barrel as a shot while at brunch.

Noticed that Costco has Four Roses Single Barrel for $35 (in FL) right now.

Picked up a bottle of Blanton's at Hilton Head this weekend to bring home. Pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered a bottle of Smooth Ambler Contradiction from hitimewines.net. Have been wanting to try it. Will report back once I open it.

Ordered a bottle of Smooth Ambler Contradiction from hitimewines.net. Have been wanting to try it. Will report back once I open it.

It's good and I liked it, but at the same price point I think there are better buys.

BTTT! It's been quiet on the barrel forum! NEED MOAR BOURBON!

BTTT! It's been quiet on the barrel forum! NEED MOAR BOURBON!

Bourbon season is over, especially down here in Florida. Too damn hot for the beloved brown water. See you in late September.

i don't usually drink bourbon on Tuesdays, but my company's IT department has caused me to pour a big dose of OGD 114.

Back