• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Good Day to be a White Dude - NSFW

That was great. Damn, it's a good day to be a white dude. That girl was a smokeshow btw.

Best part of being a white dude. You don't have to play guessing games to figure out of a hot white girl will even date a member of your race (publicly or privately). Of course, things are much better than they used to be. Mid-90s Wake was horrible for this.

yeah well if only we could get bid to shed the light on the common myth taht is the only thing holding us back.

Best part of being a white dude. You don't have to play guessing games to figure out of a hot white girl will even date a member of your race (publicly or privately). Of course, things are much better than they used to be. Mid-90s Wake was horrible for this.

also there are defs white girls that only date black dudes.

also there are defs white girls that only date black dudes.

Yeah. That didn't go mainstream (and to black non-athletes) until the 2000s.

Yeah. That didn't go mainstream (and to black non-athletes) until the 2000s.

and i dont think i really met any at wake while i was there (03-08). i've mainly only seen it in white trash girls. 95% of that is because they are fat trash that date black trash dudes that like fat white chicks. so their ability to get laid is better with black dudes, so they turn it to a "i only date black dudes" thing.

granted there are plenty of black/latina woman taht are fine that don't mess with white dudes. generally folks are attracted to people that look like them and have similar life experiences. so if you can do well with that group then you stick to it. not everyone is like that, and i think more and more americans are more fluid about their attraction (or probably more willing to accept it as society has). so we get a bunch of dope future babies. love me some future babies.

...same with black chicks and white dudes i suppose

Wake is so full of low esteem fat chicks tho??

woah. disagree here. wake was full of low self esteem decent chicks, hot chicks that were miss thang, and fat chicks that were rich bitches. there were outliers obvi, but because of their money/background/status/intelligence/whatever, i'd say that the ladies at wake had plenty of self esteem (i'd say proportionally the hotter they were the lower their self esteem was compared to the population at large). i can graph it you like. it's very scientific.

and i dont think i really met any at wake while i was there (03-08). i've mainly only seen it in white trash girls. 95% of that is because they are fat trash that date black trash dudes that like fat white chicks. so their ability to get laid is better with black dudes, so they turn it to a "i only date black dudes" thing.

yeah, there are definitely black dudes out there who aren't afraid to swim at the bottom of the barrel.

hello is spot on. sucks for us crackers that love some dark meat. those jezebels, dayum!

woah. disagree here. wake was full of low self esteem decent chicks, hot chicks that were miss thang, and fat chicks that were rich bitches. there were outliers obvi, but because of their money/background/status/intelligence/whatever, i'd say that the ladies at wake had plenty of self esteem (i'd say proportionally the hotter they were the lower their self esteem was compared to the population at large). i can graph it you like. it's very scientific.

yeah, wake girls had an inflated sense of self since THE NATION'S HOTTEST COLLEGE DUDES WERE ALSO THERE and obviously DTF because college

You are right. I keep thinking back to my freshman/soph years rather than Junior/Senior. Esp now the girls are very attractive but we had a ton of ole fashioned fatties in 01-02.

FINALLY a voice for my people to express this sentiment

That's a pretty good pull. Gotta specify between interracial dating and interathlete dating though.

did you wear a lot of athletic clothes when you were at wake, so peeps didnt realize you were the one unathletic black dude, ph?

Back