• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Good Day to be a White Dude - NSFW

hello is spot on. sucks for us crackers that love some dark meat. those jezebels, dayum!

That's why Philadelphia is great. I know where the black girl strip club is, and there are some smoooooking hot black chicks there....although (and I'm not kidding), it was shot up about a month ago.

That's a pretty good pull. Gotta specify between interracial dating and interathlete dating though.

I would have definitely given the D to a bunch of the volleyball players when I was at Wake. A bunch of the soccer players dated black guys(athletes) too. I also would have loved to hook it with a few of them.

The Wake Volleyball team was smoking hot and they had great parties. I had zero game and zero chance in college but those chicks would have been at the top of my list. They were mostly all cool and down to earth too.

Good one, phan.

Back in the mid-90s soccer > volleyball. I can't even think of a volleyball player during my time, but if I listed the hottest women from back then, several were soccer players.

Brews and I lived beside a few soccer players in Crown Oaks. A couple of them were so hot. One dated Chip Vaughn so I didn't think about going there. That dude's a fucking monster.

volleyball team was where it was at in my day

Back