• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Good interactions with Coach

I interacted with him at a Deacon Club event. He introduced himself and I asked about the upcoming season. He said he inherited a roster that featured six people who had been arrested so he had to deal with that but things were looking up with CMM. He asked where I was from, I told him Florida, and he said he was an assistant for Pat Riley in Miami. You got the sense he wasn't a very versatile conversationalist, mostly sticking to whatever taking points Wellman had coached him up on.

I interacted with him at a Deacon Club event. He introduced himself and I asked about the upcoming season. He said he inherited a roster that featured six people who had been arrested so he had to deal with that but things were looking up with CMM. He asked where I was from, I told him Florida, and he said he was an assistant for Pat Riley in Miami. You got the sense he wasn't a very versatile conversationalist, mostly sticking to whatever taking points Wellman had coached him up on.

We get that sense everytime he opens his mouth.

He really said that shit about the arrests? Wow.

Back