• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gooner's Apology to Tim ABC/Waterfall Mafia; Mafia Wins!

Whaaaat?

Hyundai-D-Gate-Fence-stealing-commercial-for-Hyundai-Tucson-NFL-sponsor-football.jpg

My favorite thing on pubg streams is snipers honking horns at streamers.

we had 3 with a rando the other night, and we got into a sniper fight northeast of georgopol. we were coming up on this two story with a balcony, and we saw movement in the second story. so we start engaging at ~200m, but our rando has a dacia, and for some reason he starts driving around the building we're shooting at just honking the horn. he spends literally the entire fight circling the house beeping while we picked these dudes off one by one. one of the funniest things i've ever seen in that game

Well that episode delivered. Hot damn

Indeed

I think Jame and Tyrion gonna team up. Jamie has now seen what those dragons can do, now knows his brother didn't kill Joffrey and knows Cersei killed everyone with fire

Indeed

I think Jame and Tyrion gonna team up. Jamie has now seen what those dragons can do, now knows his brother didn't kill Joffrey and knows Cersei killed everyone with fire

Yeah like Dany could ever join with the guy who killed her father

Next person to post in here hosts a game this week

Yeah like Dany could ever join with the guy who killed her father

I get your point but it aligns worth the idea she doesn't want to be her father and that Jamie killed him to save a city (which she has also said she wants to avoid destroying cities)

Back