• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gooner's Apology to Tim ABC/Waterfall Mafia Signup

Smidge has AA'd in 3 of the 4 games I've played in

How many more do we need to start today?

1 or 3, though a today start is unlikely. Goal was to get it going for a 10:30 deadline tomorrow, which looks likely.

If we only get 15, I will amend it to this setup:

A) 1 Town Cop, 1 Angel, 9 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 3 Mafia Goons
B) 1 Town Cop, 1 Bodyguard, 9 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 3 Mafia Goons
C) 1 Town Cop, 1 Watcher, 9 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 3 Mafia Goons

Toogs might be dead. He hasn't been on gchat for 6 days

Ideally we get two more. Since I don't want to start til tomorrow anyway, I'm going to leave it open for the rest of the day.

I'll play if you need the numbers, but don't expect a ton out of me.

And as a reminder you silly people -- I will NOT be posting between 9 AM and like noon, maybe 1 or 2 depending on how long discussions with other coaches go.

Deal with it.

Ideally we get two more. Since I don't want to start til tomorrow anyway, I'm going to leave it open for the rest of the day.

just start it so we can majo smidge or rommy and then have the real deadline tomorrow morning

Does tsy still exist?

im basically guaranteed to be vanilla fodder this game

im basically guaranteed to be vanilla fodder this game

If I'm maf I pick you then make the argument that no one would pick you

AND THEN KILL YOU FOR NO REASON WITH 3 MINUTE LEFT IN THE DAY

I told Townie in discord, but seriously, smidge is real life dumb. Just absolute scum.

I really do not understand why we let him play.

I told Townie in discord, but seriously, smidge is real life dumb. Just absolute scum.

I really do not understand why we let him play.

If schtick, cut it out.

If not schtick, reexamine life choices.

Reactions: tic
also by the way: I absolutely would have hammered smidge on D1 if he was literally any other maf role, but no, lokis somehow gave that motherfucker the holy grail of maf roles

if I don't vote smidge d1, either someone else really, really fucked up and pissed me off, or he's my mafia recruiter. I think I'd vote for him if we were civ masons together.

If schtick, cut it out.

If not schtick, reexamine life choices.

giphy.gif

Back