• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GoT Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

Eagles_Legendz

Reaction score
Day breaks in Westeros as Cersei Lannister and her aligned forces attempt to maintain control of King's Landing against the citizens of the realm, led by an invading force which has just docked in Dragonstone, and a supposed King in the North.  Can one side emerge victorious before the undead horde massing beyond the wall overruns the continent?  Be aware, as the Night's King attempts to amass individuals to add to his faction, of the rumors that ordinary weapons have been unsuccessful in bringing down the Night's King and White Walkers. Meanwhile, in the shadows, a man only ever looking out for himself also seeks to outlast all challengers and remain the last man standing.

There are 22 players; as the game opens, there are 5 Mafia, 15 civilians, and 2 separate independent factions.  The independent numbers are potentially fungible.  One independent can have numbers swell, the other cannot. IF any players join an independent faction, it will be announced.   

Win conditions: civilians must eliminate all mafia and independents.  Independents must eliminate all mafia and civilians, or be at a point in the game where it is impossible for a separate faction to defeat them (I.e. 3 independent and 2 civilians remaining who do not have vig hits).  Mafia must eliminate independents and create a win condition vis-a-vis civilians where civilians cannot defeat them (I.e. if it's 3-3 but two vig hits are outstanding, mafia has not won yet). 

Majorities are instant and in play until 6 or fewer players remain.  IF a majority is reached, it becomes twilight instantly.  Everyone except the dead player can post until a moderator calls night. 

OT is ten minutes long, and the first vote which breaks the tie ends overtime.   

Player List -

1. bym - Sam Tarly dead n4
2. redwing - Euron mafia dead d4
3. goaliemom - ellaria, civ dead d5
4. tejas - Arya, white Walker dead d6
5. RSF - bran stark, dead n1
6. jman - olenna, civ, dead n3
7. gouda - jon snow dead n4
8. nonny - Pod civ, dead d3
9. gooner - dany, dead n1
10. romanov - Night King indy dead n5
11. timdunk
12. dv7 - Lyanna Mormont, bg, dead night 2
13. damo
14. Da - Jaime, mafia hit n6
15. tic - cersei, mafia dead n5
16. ryala - Jorah dead n4
17. manning
18. smidge - Gregor maf dead d1
19. jtp - qyburn maf dead n1
20. rhtbg - Beric, civ, dead d2
21. blue - Varys, cop hit n6
22. GTB - Grey Worm, civ dead n3

For night moves, please try to copy myself, lokis, and Toog. It is undetermined who will be running what night.

Everyone should've gotten a role. PM with questions.

Day 1 begins now and ends 10:30am.

Last edited:
***damo***

No way does a true nub say "Ok" mocking toogs in his first post. Smells like a troll

Lol didn't even consider the toog reference. Turdgrabber is amazing. I'm all in on the loggripper

No way does a true nub say "Ok" mocking toogs in his first post. Smells like a troll

It was this blind man right, it was this blind man right
He was feelin' his way down the street with a stick right, hey
He walked past this fish market, you know what I'm sayin'
He stopped he took a deep breath he said
Snfffffff, woooo good morning ladies, ha

Back