• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GoT Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

Is rommy around to say why he was after me so hard?

i look substantially active. i draw an investigation. i don't piss off any of the truly vocal players. there are a lot of reasons. i probably should've cooled it once you came out with redwing.

Ok people keep asking me why I didn't give them a sword

I couldn't give anyone swords. 3 people were randomly given swords at the start but they were not told if they had one or not. If I happened to visit someone with a sword they would then find out they had it and could start using it.

I visted tejas, then tim, then jhawk.

Jman and Da had the other 2.

thanks for giving me the sword bro, i love icing rommy

Hey Knight, that was some really bad retaliation tunnel visioning...I think I had two posts and you were dead set on me being mafia since I made an argument for you in one of them. And the other post was the 2nd or 3rd vote on Smidge, noting that I will probably keep voting for him until he's dead.

I had an unexpectedly busy day and wish I'd been around more but still weird play there, Knight.

Hey Knight, that was some really bad retaliation tunnel visioning...I think I had two posts and you were dead set on me being mafia since I made an argument for you in one of them.

I had an unexpectedly busy day and wish I'd been around more but still weird play there, Knight.

tumblr_n43eebK7tT1sqcc63o1_500.gif

Hey Knight, that was some really bad retaliation tunnel visioning...I think I had two posts and you were dead set on me being mafia since I made an argument for you in one of them. And the other post was the 2nd or 3rd vote on Smidge, noting that I will probably keep voting for him until he's dead.

TOP, TOP PLAYER

Nice. I figured it was you or gouda. No other reason for me to die there. Good call though, dragons could have been cool.

Just glad I wasn't Cersei for once.

Nice. I figured it was you or gouda. No other reason for me to die there. Good call though, dragons could have been cool.

Just glad I wasn't Cersei for once.

You are probably my biggest threat (when I am non-civ) in every game that eagles isn't in

Back