• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GoT Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

Since Da was gone most of the time interviewing smokeshows, I was blowing him up on LinkedIn, and in return, he was sending me profile links to said smokeshows.

Da, are you hiring who we discussed?

Interviewing her again at 3 PM today. Gotta get that second look.

Gouda (Jon Snow) was giving me heat, so I did the Davos claim with the gaining power when Snow is rule twist. He loved that and kept heat off me for awhile. It was tough to release too much info, because people would be wary. I also couldn't act like I knew too much.

I did. That was a sweeeeeet play. And your role was awesome, agreed.

Knight trying to say I was hiding D1 was funny. I sorta forgot the game was happening until I got the deadchat PM from Eagles.

He said an indy (Rommy I guess?) and mafia both killed me, which was, uh, unexpected

I killed you. I legit thought you were maf hiding until smidge was dead so he couldn't fuck you over.

I also killed ryala, which I do not apologize for.

Thought it fit the character who just says power is knowledge. You have to balance how you play it to keep all other factions mostly even while not drawing attention to yourself.

It's a dangerous role in a game because in the wrong hands it can ruin it, but I thought it fit LF to a T.

smidge just saw that role and is now making a game where every player has it

thanks a lot, eagles

I did. That was a sweeeeeet play. And your role was awesome, agreed.

Also, it seems like anytime someone says "I got a full role investigation" the horde automatically thinks they are indy. That's why I went with the "message" from LF. Messaging seems to be more common in these big games.

There was no gf hunter either. I thought about possibly making that play as well.

Thought it fit the character who just says power is knowledge. You have to balance how you play it to keep all other factions mostly even while not drawing attention to yourself.

It's a dangerous role in a game because in the wrong hands it can ruin it, but I thought it fit LF to a T.

I get it for the role, makes sense for Littlefinger, and as an indy, there has to be some balance - 3 active BPVs, a vig hit and knowing everyone in the game is a lot, I mean, he easily still could have been killed, but the knowledge there is crazy for a game where knowledge is power.

GF hunter, silencer, bus driver, whatever rsf thinks is a bus driver, all roles that should be banned

I get it for the role, makes sense for Littlefinger, and as an indy, there has to be some balance - 3 active BPVs, a vig hit and knowing everyone in the game is a lot, I mean, he easily still could have been killed, but the knowledge there is crazy for a game where knowledge is power.

Eagles told me he amped the role up a bunch once damo got it so he'd have a chance

Also, it seems like anytime someone says "I got a full role investigation" the horde automatically thinks they are indy. That's why I went with the "message" from LF. Messaging seems to be more common in these big games.

There was no gf hunter either. I thought about possibly making that play as well.

Everyone knew you were littlefinger. But, Tim/Tejas/Romanov played too well up to that point and were more dangerous than you at the time.

I killed you. I legit thought you were maf hiding until smidge was dead so he couldn't fuck you over.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell everyone how you were the anti-civ MVP. Game would've been a lot different if you hadn't Numbers'd it up.

Civs had no chance without me arming jhawk bro

FACT

Well, not true, they could have (should have?) killed Romanov when damo outed him instead of killing goaliemom for whatever weird reasons were out there.

haha, that's hilarious. Ryala's role could have done some damage. You can play a game like this 10 different times and get 10 wildly different results. The NK was only saved by RNG and he hadn't recruited yet. Way different game if rommy goes there.

How was it not painfully obvious Rommy was an indy on D2? Have I just gotten that good at reading him?

I didn't push the matter because I was trying to survive.

haha, that's hilarious. Ryala's role could have done some damage. You can play a game like this 10 different times and get 10 wildly different results. The NK was only saved by RNG and he hadn't recruited yet. Way different game if rommy goes there.

to be fair, if im not pulled into a fire drill meeting at the start of d2, i probably talk myself out of OT that early in the game

Back