• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GoT Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

to be fair, if im not pulled into a fire drill meeting at the start of d2, i probably talk myself out of OT that early in the game

sure, but with all the vigs and things, you never know what could have happened. You also were very lucky that Bran died super early.

haha, that's hilarious. Ryala's role could have done some damage. You can play a game like this 10 different times and get 10 wildly different results. The NK was only saved by RNG and he hadn't recruited yet. Way different game if rommy goes there.

I doubt ryala even read his role based on the amount of effort he put in

He was the biggest ? in my mind and I thought there was a decent chance he'd AA out anyways so yolo'd it

If I thought I was going to live another night I would probably have saved it (this is a lie)

How was it not painfully obvious Rommy was an indy on D2? Have I just gotten that good at reading him?

I didn't push the matter because I was trying to survive.

Indy's are tough to find and easy to play since you can act like a civ. Maybe you're an indy finding GAWD

I don't know that anyone ever said he wasn't an indy, I just argued that he wasn't maf with smidge

Indy's are tough to find and easy to play since you can act like a civ. Maybe you're an indy finding GAWD

I don't know that anyone ever said he wasn't an indy, I just argued that he wasn't maf with smidge

Romanov fighting so hard against blue was when I finally actually joined maf chat and ask if he was mafia with us and I didnt know.

I debated hard about switching to rommy when he and raise were tied. Decided not to because I didn't want to attract too much attention with a kill shot. Good or bsd choice?

INDEPENDENT -

Littlefinger (damo) - You are Littlefinger, independent. A man with all the answers whose only goal, according to another well-informed character, is to rule as King of the Ashes if that is what is necessary to assume complete and unquestioned power. In your quest to remain one step ahead of everyone, it will be put to test how accurate your belief that knowledge is power really is. You will be given the exact game layout on night1. You will be informed who everyone is. Don't be a dick about this. Thx. Your only other power for most of the game is the ability to slip into the shadows on three nights of your choosing, making you immune from hits that night, unless a hit is unblockable. If there are five or fewer players remaining, with you so close to accomplishing your goal, you will be able to use a dagger once to stab someone when they least expect it at night.

Safe claim - Davos

Wait, so I let Damo win because he deserved it because I think RNG is stupid way to win, but he could only use the dagger once which meant it went to rng anyways and civs won by rng.

I debated hard about switching to rommy when he and raise were tied. Decided not to because I didn't want to attract too much attention with a kill shot. Good or bsd choice?

Good. No reason for the cop to get involved in something like that.

Don't think I'm an Indy GAWD (I thought Tejas, but had nothing on Tim). Rommy just seemed to be acting very mafia, but I was certain he wasn't mafia.

Well, not true, they could have (should have?) killed Romanov when damo outed him instead of killing goaliemom for whatever weird reasons were out there.

yep this is where i lost the game, I should have voted rommy, then used my sword on tejas.

Yay Civs? Thanks Eagles- it was a fun game! I should have trusted my gut and kill-shotted Redwing. Now I'm going to have to hear about that forever :)

Ok people keep asking me why I didn't give them a sword

I couldn't give anyone swords. 3 people were randomly given swords at the start but they were not told if they had one or not. If I happened to visit someone with a sword they would then find out they had it and could start using it.

I visted tejas, then tim, then jhawk.

Jman and Da had the other 2.

Back