• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GoT Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

Loki asked Chatzy to choose between Littlefinger and Westeros. Chatzy chose: Westeros.

CIVS WIN!

Sorry, damo.

Also eff mafia for not hitting blue two nights ago. Why the hell would you waste a hit?

INDEPENDENT -

Littlefinger (damo) - You are Littlefinger, independent. A man with all the answers whose only goal, according to another well-informed character, is to rule as King of the Ashes if that is what is necessary to assume complete and unquestioned power. In your quest to remain one step ahead of everyone, it will be put to test how accurate your belief that knowledge is power really is. You will be given the exact game layout on night1. You will be informed who everyone is. Don't be a dick about this. Thx. Your only other power for most of the game is the ability to slip into the shadows on three nights of your choosing, making you immune from hits that night, unless a hit is unblockable. If there are five or fewer players remaining, with you so close to accomplishing your goal, you will be able to use a dagger once to stab someone when they least expect it at night.

Safe claim - Davos

Also eff mafia for not hitting blue two nights ago. Why the hell would you waste a hit?

Blue was not a threat to us, and we tried to hit td. We were not sure of who all the recruits were, so it wasn't like we were targeting a WW.

Reactions: tic
Thanks, Eagles. It was a great game and a ton of fun to play as LF. Like I said, most fun I have had playing mafia. I always look forward to the GoT games, so it was sweet having a great role and being able to use it.

Gouda (Jon Snow) was giving me heat, so I did the Davos claim with the gaining power when Snow is rule twist. He loved that and kept heat off me for awhile. It was tough to release too much info, because people would be wary. I also couldn't act like I knew too much.

Thanks for the game, Eagles. I thought there was a lot of good play this game. Both indies factions played very well. Our mafia team did as well as we could with two players gone after night 1. None of us got lynched for looking mafia, in any case. Some of the civ play was suspect at times, but all in all, very fun and competitive.

Blue was not a threat to us, and we tried to hit td. We were not sure of who all the recruits were, so it wasn't like we were targeting a WW.

blue was a cop, and could only find mafia. And he was known. LOL at that logic

INDEPENDENT -

Littlefinger (damo) - You are Littlefinger, independent. A man with all the answers whose only goal, according to another well-informed character, is to rule as King of the Ashes if that is what is necessary to assume complete and unquestioned power. In your quest to remain one step ahead of everyone, it will be put to test how accurate your belief that knowledge is power really is. You will be given the exact game layout on night1. You will be informed who everyone is. Don't be a dick about this. Thx. Your only other power for most of the game is the ability to slip into the shadows on three nights of your choosing, making you immune from hits that night, unless a hit is unblockable. If there are five or fewer players remaining, with you so close to accomplishing your goal, you will be able to use a dagger once to stab someone when they least expect it at night.

Safe claim - Davos

son of a fuck

I still think Tejas jumped on me after he was recruited. That's going to be a Tejas tell from here on out.

It didn't seem like my power would've mattered, even if I had survived. My only complaint was I had to stay alive so long. By then, it was pretty much endgame anyway.

I pawned and tejas is a stupid fuck for using his vig to kill JTP. Smidge is smidge.

Redwing, Da, JTP, and I will split a 50% win four ways. SO THANKS!

Back