• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GoT Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

I have a meeting at 10 so someone will need to call night from dead chat/another mod.

Damo had to have made the kill, I'm pretty sure from the night king death write up that he is the only white walker who can make a kill.

Damo had to have made the kill, I'm pretty sure from the night king death write up that he is the only white walker who can make a kill.

Exactly. Rommy got to kill people. Tejas could have killed one more person per his pre-recruitment role but didn’t. I don’t get to kill per my role as miller. The faction doesn’t get to kill.

I guess I could be missing something and damo still does have a chance of winning. I'm not sure how though. The only thing I can figure is that he gets to survive one lynch and then it will be RNG between him and whoever he doesn't kill tonight. I'm operating under the belief he killed two people last night though so that doesn't even make sense. If he can't be lynched and can kill two people then the game would be over right now.

If he can survive one lynch but only kill one person now then that sure would be something.

damo

Why are you playing dumb here? Mafia made one of the kills last night

jhawk. I have no kills and promise this will go to RNG. I have made all of these arguments over the past couple of pages. Again, no idea why you would trust tim, when all his team is done is lie about their powers/roles/etc.

I don't know what I was saying there. I was thinking/typing at the same time while also worrying that I was tanking the game a little by outing myself as a bad guy to hope for a chance at an RNG win.

So yeah, less "playing dumb" than "being dumb" on that one.

jhawk. I have no kills and promise this will go to RNG. I have made all of these arguments over the past couple of pages. Again, no idea why you would trust tim, when all his team is done is lie about their powers/roles/etc.

Here are the lies we have told:

- day two i said i was a miller (before i was recruited). i clarified later (after i was recruited) that i stopped being a miller night four. i didn't say it right away because if i heard someone say that i would think "mafia".
- tejas made a kill night one and said it was his last one. he said that so the mafia would special hunt/leave him alive and he would have it later. he got recruited and then never used it (but kept lying about not having another one)
- rommy said he was tyrion and not the NK. he obviously used his safe claim to stay alive
- i said i was a civ that wasn't recruiting. i said that so as to hopefully win the game with my team

I can't think of any other lies we told.

Here are the lies we have told:

- day two i said i was a miller (before i was recruited). i clarified later (after i was recruited) that i stopped being a miller night four. i didn't say it right away because if i heard someone say that i would think "mafia".
- tejas made a kill night one and said it was his last one. he said that so the mafia would special hunt/leave him alive and he would have it later. he got recruited and then never used it (but kept lying about not having another one)
- rommy said he was tyrion and not the NK. he obviously used his safe claim to stay alive
- i said i was a civ that wasn't recruiting. i said that so as to hopefully win the game with my team

I can't think of any other lies we told.

Please list all of the players that your faction has killed since the beginning of the game.

Here are the lies damo has told:

- the whole "i got a message from littlefinger but i'm a civ". he was obviously littlefinger.
- i can't kill anyone. he killed da.

Ok, this is a waste of time. Only the second point matters.

***Tim***

Coin landed on Tim it's a lot smarter then me

The coin is dumb and you are dumber. You just said earlier that I can't kill anyone and that damo must have done it.

I guess I just have to hope that YOU can still kill someone and it didn't matter who you squared off against in the end. Otherwise you are committing suicide.

Let's see who Chatzy wants to win this thing.

200.gif

There is something about me in the end game that makes seemingly intelligent players (first gooner and now manning) lose their minds. gooner was shamed in that post game and i look forward to manning getting the same treatment in this one.

Is it my fault? Of course it isn't. manning just doesn't trust his read of the game/logic. he flipped a coin!

I'm refreshing the page just hoping that manning puts down his thick lines coloring book long enough to change his vote.

Back