• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GoT Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

Sorry to the civs (and other WWs) that it was manning left in the end game. don't make this mistake again in the future i guess.

giphy.gif

Quick game note before heading to a council meeting which will last all night since I think there is some confusion in the first post...

This was outlined as the win conditions:

"Win conditions: civilians must eliminate all mafia and independents. Independents must eliminate all mafia and civilians, or be at a point in the game where it is impossible for a separate faction to defeat them (I.e. 3 independent and 2 civilians remaining who do not have vig hits). Mafia must eliminate independents and create a win condition vis-a-vis civilians where civilians cannot defeat them (I.e. if it's 3-3 but two vig hits are outstanding, mafia has not won yet)."

Read into that whatever you will. If, for some reason, there is another round and it is 1:1, there will be an RNG to determine the faction which is victorious.

just FYI. Prior to the RNG thing, I read "be at a point where no separate faction can defeat them" as a win for LF. No idea where this RNG stuff came from.

jhawk. I have no kills and promise this will go to RNG. I have made all of these arguments over the past couple of pages. Again, no idea why you would trust tim, when all his team is done is lie about their powers/roles/etc.

lulz

And lol that manning figured out damo killed da and still went with tim. his only chance was to kill damo

Theon (timdunk) (White walker) - You are Theon Greyjoy, turncoat turned eunuch turned reclamation case who has just joined forces with Dany. Because of your tenure as "Theon Turncloak" and then "Reek" for most of the story, you will return "mafia" if investigated the first four nights. After you rediscover your spine, you will return "not mafia" if investigated from night five onward. Otherwise you are a vanilla civ.

oh sick so damo gets AA'd for night talking and manning wins

good game all around guys

Anyway, this is probably the most fun mafia game I have ever played. Being LF was the fucking best role ever.

Back