• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grade Coach Buzzhole's Recruiting Performance

How's my Hubby doing so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think a D- is fair since he didn't cover up a murder or choke a player, rape someone, etc. to go along with the F for actual bball performance.

Yeah, I dont think Bzz deserves any credit for simply recruiting 3 star players to a Big 4 ACC school. I think we could have gotten similar results with an automated phone message or a spam bot.

It's no longer the "big four" in this state. We aren't even included in the conversation anymore.

I give him a D- for the players others mentioned above like CMM, Devin, Shelton. I think Wake can recruit itself into a 4 star recruit pretty regularly. Takes a great recruiter to get several at one time.

Look at a player like Rondale; who were his other offers? Considering he isn't ranked, I'm not sure why he is coming to an ACC school. I don't think it matters what your campus has to offer or who the coach is. If you offer a non-ranked player the chance to play in the ACC they are going to take it. I know I would.

The reasons I didn't give him an F are Codi, Shelton and Devin. Plus Cav is rounding into a decent ACC player. If was difficult not to give him an F.

Cav really wouldn't play for anybody in the upper division quite frankly. Mitchell will be a good player. McClinton will be pretty good.

Back