• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grammy Watching Thread

Audrey Hepburn was hot. I miss the real movie stars.

I will give you that one. Whoever did the voice/vocals for the parts that Nicki Minaj didn't sing sounded very similar to Eliza Doolittle.

there was a pretty long debate about the difference b/t song and record of the year on here last year. i can't remember who finally posted the answer but one of them (Song Of i think) is awarded to the songwriter and the other (Record Of) is awarded to the performer and the producer

You guys are ahead of us out here....but Sir Paul does have one of the three favorite drummers ever.

I will give you that one. Whoever did the voice/vocals for the parts that Nicki Minaj didn't sing sounded very similar to Eliza Doolittle.

She was so great in Wait Until Dark. Hey kids, rent that movie. It is one of the creepiest most suspenseful films I've ever seen. Includes a young Alan arkin.

Great movie.

Wait Until Dark

She was so great in Wait Until Dark. Hey kids, rent that movie. It is one of the creepiest most suspenseful films I've ever seen. Includes a young Alan arkin.

Great movie.

Wait Until Dark

Pos rep.

Fantastic movie.

Pretty ridiculous for the camera guy to focus on Carrie Underwood right before Fergie gets up to present. Just unfair for all parties involved.

Great movie.

Wait Until Dark

That is one of the few movies of hers that I have not seen. She was stunning and made some great movies.

Back