• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Greg Dortch out for season

Mine was more of a general question. Was reading about what happened to Michigan QB, and wondered how we would handle it.

You a doctor? I've been told by a couple that 6 weeks is standard time to resume strenuous exercise/heavy lifting. I'm sure football is longer, but the game would be roughly 9 weeks form the surgery.

Pretty sure Clawson said no during his Tuesday press conference.

ETA: I think Clawson said he'd be ready for spring practice.

Last edited:
You a doctor? I've been told by a couple that 6 weeks is standard time to resume strenuous exercise/heavy lifting. I'm sure football is longer, but the game would be roughly 9 weeks form the surgery.

You've been told this regarding what specific injury?

Clawson said unequivocally he will not play in a bowl game.

Ruptured spleen. Had not heard Clawson's comments. Carry on.

He didn't have a ruptured spleen, I don't think. The release said abdominal injury.

Last edited:
^^is that public information? other than you posting it

That's what I saw on Twitter, but that could be wrong. I didn't see anything official about a spleen - just abdominal injury. Either way, sounds like he is out until spring.

Last edited:
Back