• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Greg Dortch out for season

Can't say I've ever been excited about a 19 year old taking a dump.

Yeah it kind of make you feel like that 2 or 3 year old who everybody is so proud of when they finally use the potty.

He's good, no doubt, but Tabari has never shown the "it" factor Dortch has. That kid has got "it," his nose for the endzone is awesome. Of course his nose for the endzone ended up getting him a bad abdominal injury and a fumble Saturday, but I'm glad we've got somebody that aggressive.

I hope he will have a nose for more towards the middle of the end zone next season.

He seems to be in good spirits on twitter. I can't imagine his up and down emotions right now. You go from Big home upset and you absolutely light up a team that cheated to beat you the prior year, to nurses celebrating that you got out of bed, walked around slowly, and used the restroom.

my first bowel movement tweet. It's a brave new world. Can we start a BM tab to collect multiple BM threads? Thinking in this new world that one BM thread will likely not be enough. So, mods, I thinking:

* Wake Forest Sports
* The Pit
* Politics
* All things BMing equal

thanks, look forward to sharing.

What medical access do we have on site? Is there an MRI or X Ray machine area?

I don't think there is anything. But Baptist Hospital is 10 minutes away. Definitely no MRI, NFL stadiums and facilities don't even have those. Most have an X-Ray machine in the stadium though.

Greg Dortch poops faster after major abdominal surgery than any other Wake receiver we have had in at least 10 years. Maybe more.

I don't think there is anything. But Baptist Hospital is 10 minutes away. Definitely no MRI, NFL stadiums and facilities don't even have those. Most have an X-Ray machine in the stadium though.

Didn't Petrino say that L. Jackson went and got his hand X-Rayed during the missed possession?

MRI machines cost between $1-2 Mil, so it would be a huge waste to maybe use twice during a 6 week season. Decent X-ray machines can be purchased for about $50k. Much different story there.

MRI machines cost between $1-2 Mil, so it would be a huge waste to maybe use twice during a 6 week season. Decent X-ray machines can be purchased for about $50k. Much different story there.

X-ray won't help you much with an injury like this. Broken arm or leg? Sure.

Back