• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Greg Popovich speech about Tim Duncan

What a great guy and great representative of Wake Forest. I remember attending a dinner for the team and he and Chill were there, they both took time to speak to my son and it was more than just hi. He was the epitome of what a basketball star should be and I always enjoyed watching him play good sound fundamental team basketball-- a rarity in today's sports world

He was a senior when I was a freshman at Wake. Those were some amazing times to be a basketball fan!

I hope Manning and Randolph can find a way to get Tim involved with WF bb

Based on what I saw at the cermoney - don't hold your breath if it is during the school year. Best hope is in the summer. And his girlfriend looked about 6 months preggo so he is going to be a Dad of school-age kids for a looooong while.

Love that GDO was included in the ceremony.

In addition to Coach Odom, Manning, Childress, Wellman and another WF player from Timmy's time were at the ceremony. That was a pretty high profile representation from MSD. Glad WF was invited to be a part of the celebration.

In addition to Coach Odom, Manning, Childress, Wellman and another WF player from Timmy's time were at the ceremony. That was a pretty high profile representation from MSD. Glad WF was invited to be a part of the celebration.

It was Blucas.

401c2c92480fdf8bba751f078ea3ee29.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome. I have always loved Timmy. Hell of a player. Better man. Go Deacs!

Geez nearly 22 years since we've seen those guys together.

Wonder if Tim tortured Davey by telling him he decided to go pro after his Jr. year.

Last edited:
Back