• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Greg Popovich speech about Tim Duncan

401c2c92480fdf8bba751f078ea3ee29.jpg

Very cool. Getting TD back involved with WFU should be a high priority. I'm sure they have tried. Surprising Wellman hasn't been able to seal the deal...uh no.

I'm not sure there will ever be a better representative of a student-athlete, a better representative of Wake Forest, or a better representative of the NBA than Tim Duncan.

He's a once-in-a-lifetime player. Proud he's a Deac and happy to say I watched him play in person many times.

Also happy GDO kept his speech short and sweet. He's a talker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't they 'open the gate' at a home fball game together a few years back? Anybody have the picture of them on the motorcycle?

Fifteen years or so, the Lakers had a basketball league for "young entertainers". Blucas showed up in his Wake jersey. Nobody seemed to want the pasty white guy. Well until he dropped something like 50 in his first game. :)

Back