• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grobe Names Starters

When you find a guy that is legit 6'5"-6'6" that can cover and knock your head off.......

Ted Hendricks- The Mad Stork redeux? Let's hope! (not to sound like Lectro)

Theodore "Ted" Paul Hendricks is a former American football linebacker who played 15 seasons for the Baltimore Colts, the Green Bay Packers and the Oakland and Los Angeles Raiders in the National Football League. Wikipedia
Born: November 1, 1947 (age 65), Guatemala City, Guatemala
Height: 6' 7" (2.01 m)
Weight: 220 lbs (100 kg)
Education: University of Miami

Eh, ones a TE and another's a fullback, and we won't give the ball to either, so it's more like starting ten.

Haha. So true. We will never hear Spencer Bishop's name again.

Eh, ones a TE and another's a fullback, and we won't give the ball to either, so it's more like starting ten.
But look at who we've had at those positions, no one was any good and they couldn't catch or run the ball.... Oh, wait you're telling me Wake's former FB/TE Bohanon is going to start for the NY Jets?... Err, never mind, carry on.

But look at who we've had at those positions, no one was any good and they couldn't catch or run the ball.... Oh, wait you're telling me Wake's former FB/TE Bohanon is going to start for the NY Jets?... Err, never mind, carry on.

While I agree that those positions have been under-utilized in the past, I think it's a little unfair to act like Bohanon wasn't used to a decent extent last year as a receiver. He had 23 receptions and 5 receiving TD's.

While I agree that those positions have been under-utilized in the past, I think it's a little unfair to act like Bohanon wasn't used to a decent extent last year as a receiver. He had 23 receptions and 5 receiving TD's.

2 catches a game and how many carries again for an NFL FB?

2 catches a game and how many carries again for an NFL FB?

I agree with the lack of carries, but 2 catches a game for a fullback is a good bit, plus 5 TD receptions. Again, I couldn't agree more that FB/TE has traditionally been underutilized by our staff and that fact the ToBo only had 2 carries last season is crazy.

ToBo was never a good runner. The clamoring from this board for more carries for ToBo is unjustified IMO.

It seemed pretty justified IMO. It's just funny that we neglected a future NFL starter.

Alphonso covering the sideline for IMG. Is that new?

Back