• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grobe trying to "ease load on Lobo"

I agree Ph.

I am just glad that there is a change taking place. This is much more consistent with the way that Coach Grobe does things too rather than making rash, quick decisions.

Taking more dramatic action wrt the offensive coordinator position would not be rash or quick.

This move really is an abomination. The darkness is making its way to the fall sports. Hopefully if the football team performs as poorly as I expect them to Wellman will be gone before basketball season even starts and we CAN CAN Bzz before he does any more harm

That is not me! Mods, do your dirty work! This phony is trying to besmirch my good name!

Oklahoma has had co-coordinators for years and has been pretty successful. This seems to be a trend in CFB to be able to give "promotions" and raises to assistant coaches without having turnover. It is also a way of recognizing that a lot of people have significant input into game planning. Probably couldn't have picked up Galloway without a coordinator title.

I tend to agree with PH. This gives Grobe the flexibility to switch things around without some dramatic demotion that hits the press.

Back