• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#GrobeOUT

A good coach would have had us bowl eligible last week.

If Grobe hadn't dictated the option offense, we would be talking ACC championship, not bowl eligibility.

This must be a joke. WF will never have a better coach than JG! We almost beat the number 7 team with probably not ONE WF player offered by the Canes. What this staff has done over the past years is amazing. We looked great today. Deacs got some attention today. Wish we could've won, but it doesn't get much closer than this!

Is your computer on auto-troll?

Also, the only attention we got today is coming up short in another loss. Nobody gives a shit about us playing better than expected. We lost. Again. As expected.

I was Grobe out because it didn't look like he would make any changes to fix the problems on the coaching staff. He has made changes. So I'm not Grobe out anymore.

So fuck off, public school filth

Has he in fact? Or is that board rumor?

The fact that the AD either won't address the rumors or won't announce a change if it's happened speaks volumes.

It would be hard to imagine RW dictating any change after that performance. This team has greatly improved and almost beat #7 in front of a huge TV audience.

Which is LOWF at its highest.

And our loss isn't going to look good after FSU beats the shit out of Miami next week.

It would be hard to imagine RW dictating any change after that performance. This team has greatly improved and almost beat #7 in front of a huge TV audience.

You gotta be kidding; ESPNU huge TV audience!!! Don't know what you been drinking but I would sure like a swig...

This must be a joke. WF will never have a better coach than JG! We almost beat the number 7 team with probably not ONE WF player offered by the Canes. What this staff has done over the past years is amazing. We looked great today. Deacs got some attention today. Wish we could've won, but it doesn't get much closer than this!

People like you are the reason we can't pull wins in games like today. This one is on you sir.

Which is LOWF at its highest.

And our loss isn't going to look good after FSU beats the shit out of Miami next week.

Just like the State win doesn't look good.

Is this your first Grobe - Lobo Wake Forest game? If so, your post makes sense.

if not, then trust me, today was as predictable as Tootsie Rolls on Halloween.

We are in the red zone and we ran the ball...never. So, BIG SACK and game was over right there.

@DeacsRecruiting: High praise here: RT @DickieV: Does anyone in college football get more out of his kids than Coach Grobe at Wake Forest ?

Is this your first Grobe - Lobo Wake Forest game? If so, your post makes sense.

if not, then trust me, today was as predictable as Tootsie Rolls on Halloween.

We are in the red zone and we ran the ball...never. So, BIG SACK and game was over right there.

This part is just not true. I've been as big a critic of Grobe and Lobo as anyone but today was not on coaching at all. It was a hell of a game from a coaching vantage point. We just got beat because Miami outmuscled us and punched one in at the end of the game.

No one notices Wake except when we do better than people expect. No one who watched us play the first half of the season (or even saw the BC / ULM / Presbyterian results) would say that.

Dickie V totes the easy, uninformed popular opinion. It's what he does in basketball season as well. In sure he doesn't know how bad our offense has been for years.

I don't mind the quote though, because recruits will see it and believe it.

Dickie V totes the easy, uninformed popular opinion. It's what he does in basketball season as well. In sure he doesn't know how bad our offense has been for years.

I don't mind the quote though, because recruits will see it and believe it.

Even though its that standard veiled shot at our players that this sort of comment always represents?

I'm not sure anyone has gotten less out of his players as Grobe did the first part of the and that's not a shot at the players, but at the scheme.

Back