• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Guess the date/time of Manning’s firing/resignation

March 18 2020. Currie gives him a year because Ron has him hamstrung by not taking over in time.

Thursday at 5PM, just like Jeff [Redacted] (March 20th, 2014, 5PM).

Unlike [Redacted], I am not expecting the quad to be rolled. Nobody cares enough anymore to do that.

It leaks on Sunday March 17 with the presser the next day

This is what I think happens as well. It’s a controlled leak from the AD to a journalist with the presser the next day to take advantage of the news cycle. I’d obviously like for it to leak out sooner, but it was pretty clear that the AD was caught off guard by the RW retirement leak, so I think they’ll be extra tight lipped about this.

As we get closer to the end of this dumpster fire of a season I am starting to worry more that he won’t be fired this season. The paranoia is really starting to kick in.

There is no reason it should be any later than Monday at about 2pm eastern.

just wondering...has anyone ever seen RChildress107 and Manning in the same room at the same time?

March 12, 2019 3:45 PM Eastern

RW will not want to be questioned about this dumpster fire at his last ACC tournament, so he tries to slip this in, under the radar, next Wednesday.

After we lose tomorrow, RW will be too busy with this tournament duties to meet this week. He will have his review with DM next Monday and give him his 'resign' or 'be fired' options. DM will pick resign on Tuesday and the press conference will be late Wednesday afternoon. It will hit the local news, but by noon on Thursday - everyone will be talking about the NCAA tournament.

Firing Danny during the ACCT would give Wellman cover. Between the ACCT, other conference tourneys, and NCAAT talk, the firing would be small potatoes.

Five minutes after it's announced when Zion will return to action if the aim is to bury the story.

This is RW retirement tour - he will not let it come out during the ACCT.

If there really was a coup in the AD like some have implied, that person should leak it right after the wake loss and force RW to answer questions about this dumpster fire all weekend long.

Back