• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Guide to the female body type

Reaction score
What say ye pit? I think this is pretty accurate...and (without being mean) what do you prefer?

guide to women's body types

body-type-0.jpg

body-type-8.jpg

body-type-3.jpg

body-type-4.jpg

body-type-5.jpg

body-type-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
2,4,and 11. generally I would say I enjoy athletic, however, that one labeled athletic was a little too athletic if you know what I mean.

2,4,and 11. generally I would say I enjoy athletic, however, that one labeled athletic was a little too athletic if you know what I mean.

really? the one labeled muscular is definitely too athletic. but i don't think the athletic one is.

(i am an athletic body type, so i'm probably over sensitive to the criticism)

while im at thick and pudgy in the pictures are taxable too.

"average" girl looks pretty thin to me, they should call her "thin wearing unflattering denim" instead.

Why is there no #1?

And what #'s are the Skinny and Athletic ones?...lol

A lot of those seem pretty similar....

And honestly, all of them are fine by me except the 2nd row, and the very last one.

Proportion is usually important, so the ones with ginormous boobs or super hips would be further down the list for me...

So my list would probably go:

4. Thin w/Assets
15. Pudgy
8. Thick
11. Voluptuous
10. Thick w/Assets
20. Voluptuous Plump
12. Voluptuous Chubby
9. Super Thick
16. Chubby
3. Hourglass
2. Thin
19. Plump w/Assets
14. Average
13. Voluptuous Thick
17. Thick Chubby
18. Plump
Athletic
6. Thick Athletic
21. BBW
7. Muscular
Skinny

Athletic is the winner in this group IMO.
Thin is nice, but I definitely am not attracted to skinny.
Thin with Assets is nice (although that chick doesn't look particularly cute), but usually assets like that get...ummm....."tired" as they age so that's something to be weary of IMO
I don't know if usually find "muscular girls" attractive, but the muscular girl in this example is fairly good looking except for her thighs, which are a bit too bulky (that and that's a competition photo, she wouldn't be that ripped 99% of the time, she probably usually looks like the athletic girl)
I don't see anything wrong with the average girl here, but sight unseen, average can mean a lot of things, so average is an iffy definition.
Voluptous is also one of those that can be good, but it can mean a lot of things and usually means "kind of big". Voluptuous usually turns into, thick/chubby as it gets older too.

And what #'s are the Skinny and Athletic ones?...lol

Exactly.

I was looking for the pole vaulter. Type "pole vaulter" in google and go to the first image. All of the women on that page are skinny and athletic.

FTW.

can we get a nsfw?

very awkward moment very narrowly avoided.

I would rename the "hourglass" example "flat hourglass." She has more sand in the bottom than the top.

Back