• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy Hour Mafia! Day 2 ends 10:30 am

tim you and chic role were added after i told smidge for the third time he couldn't have a gf with no way to find the gf

Im not going to bother listing all the mess ups

I'm a winner.

Also, an investigative immune ninja SK in a world with "mafia / not mafia" and not "anti-town / town."

tim you and chic role were added after i told smidge for the third time he couldn't have a gf with no way to find the gf

LOL, and then smidge said tim got his power from me and then never addressed the confusion bahaha

Ok tejas, explain where it went wrong.

Thank you for running by the way. Even though the game broke it was still very fun to play a non-vanilla game.

well it first went wrong with no gf hunter, watcher or tracker

so those were retroactively added when the governor was allowed to take over bar (pardon) n3

which would have maybe worked

but then i fucked up the language around jtps conversion and outted him

then it got to end game where i had modded 3-4 days/nights where smidge said he would be around and had to translate his gobbledygook into actual roles and rules

There is also a secret messenger or smidge made some shit up. I got a message night 1....

So the mistake was saying that the bartender made me the "barback" to help and not just "you are watcher now. congrats!".

And for those who didn't follow the end,

I killed Blue
Mafia recruited me
End was 1-2 mafia / civ

But because of how it all went down, it was a cluster.

I love smidge. This is awesome. LOL at randomly giving me a gun.

smidge to be fair has some excellent ideas

i told him in the beginning he needed to find an old game by knight or eagles that was successful and use that as backbone and make tweaks from there to ensure it was balanced

instead he came up with this, which was super interesting but way overly powered towards mafia/sk

I love smidge. This is awesome. LOL at randomly giving me a gun.

Indeed

I will give him credit where credit is due

this game was not boring or conventional

and the clusterfuck makes it a very smidge game and full of lulz which I'm sure was really all he was going for anyways

According to mafia wiki, role cop "sees" roles players have, including godfather. Except that mafia goons comeback the same as vanilla civs. Both appear as "vanilla."

RB would show as RB, GF as GF, also civ roles would show if investigated, angel etc.

Back