• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy "Last Time We Ever Have to See Jeff [Redacted] in Joel Coliseum" Day!!!!!!

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Happy "Last Time We Ever Have to See Jeff [Redacted] in Joel Coliseum" Day!!!!!!

:dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac:

What? You don't think [Redacted] will come back in future years to be adored by the Wake supporters?

What? You don't think [Redacted] will come back in future years to be adored by the Wake supporters?

Hahaha the thought of Wellman bringing Bz back for some future halftime recognition is really funny. Crickets. There would be crickets.

Hahaha the thought of Wellman bringing Bz back for some future halftime recognition is really funny. Crickets. There would be crickets.

"Jeff [Redacted] Court: At Lawrence Joel Coliseum"

Where's the drawing someone did of Jeff [Redacted] Court?

I wonder if the announcers will acknowledge the hot seat tonight. Or is he still "building the right way." I may actually tune in to this.

Hell, they will have a future ceremony dedicating the bathrooms @ the Joel as the J. Buzz memorial restrooms...what a "shitter" that would be.

Hell, they will have a future ceremony dedicating the bathrooms @ the Joel as the J. Buzz memorial restrooms...what a "shitter" that would be.

To bad the old Memorial Coliseum isn't still around. Those bathrooms would've been fitting to memorialize Bzzzz.

Better be a good round of "Nah Nah Nah Nah, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye!" tonight.

What a terrible fandom predicament to be in: not only do I love Mother So Dear, but I HATE Dook basketball with a fiery passion. However, I want Jeff Buzzlick to go out the "right" way and by right way I mean with a 30 point home court ass-drubbing at the hands of one of the best college BB coaches of all time. It pains me to even write that sentence (and Travis, I'm sorry man, but y'all have no prayer of winning tonite), but I want the last taste of awful, bitter resentment to be so strong that no one associated with WFU athletics (outside of Premier Wellman) or otherwise ever tries to paint this man's disastrous tenure here as anything but an unmitigated disaster.

Thanks Jeffy for four years of absolute and unadulterated pain and suffering. Good riddance!

Good-Bye-Glitters-2.gif

i thought this was perfect

For Travis tonight, this should be his showcase game. He deserves it. He needs to go at Parker every chance he gets. Don't worry about the score, just worry about that 1 v 1 game and putting on a show.

Back