• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy "Last Time We Ever Have to See Jeff [Redacted] in Joel Coliseum" Day!!!!!!

For Travis tonight, this should be his showcase game. He deserves it. He needs to go at Parker every chance he gets. Don't worry about the score, just worry about that 1 v 1 game and putting on a show.

I do hope Travis does well tonight. Recruted by Guadio but stuck with wake even through the Buzz era/disaster. I hope the fans thank him even while saying good riddence to Buzz.

Where's the drawing someone did of Jeff [Redacted] Court?
newarenacourt-548x317_zps3a0e38b2.jpg

For Travis tonight, this should be his showcase game. He deserves it. He needs to go at Parker every chance he gets. Don't worry about the score, just worry about that 1 v 1 game and putting on a show.

This

Hope fans thank him for sticking with us throgh this disaster even while saying good riddence to Buzz.

It would be pretty funny if after the game all the fans gave a standing ovation to signify [Redacted]'s last game. And by the end everyone was going nuts and cheering so loud and high-fiving and then all the players join in and come up into the crowd and start doing the fight song and partying and someone busts out the booze, then they all take the festivities back to the quad and roll it and the roar of the crowd is deafening and it is like the greatest celebration that ever happened.

i'd rather we do literally nothing to signify this black period of WF history, chalk it up to a bad back and forget it ever happened.

It would be pretty funny if after the game all the fans gave a standing ovation to signify [Redacted]'s last game. And by the end everyone was going nuts and cheering so loud and high-fiving and then all the players join in and come up into the crowd and start doing the fight song and partying and someone busts out the booze, then they all take the festivities back to the quad and roll it and the roar of the crowd is deafening and it is like the greatest celebration that ever happened.

Particularly if we lose by 20.

This. Just give the ball to travis damnit.

I don't know about anyone else but I can't remember being this psyched for a Wake hoops game in a long time. All because it's the last time the Bzaster will ever set foot in the Joel.

Could be the first time Wake fans rush the court after a 30 point loss.

I'd like to see the players and assistant coaches take turns cutting down the nets.

Oh No! [Redacted]'s Barnyard post game...

Meat_small.jpg

Too bad Bonner isn't doing the game tonight. I'd defy him to lay a "this team still has a lot to play for" bomb on us.

This morning on the ride to work I was listening to the radio and thinking of all the ways I could mod the lyrics into Total Eclipse of the Bz

I need you fired tonight!
Forever's gonna start tonight!

This morning on the ride to work I was listening to the radio and thinking of all the ways I could mod the lyrics into Total Eclipse of the Bz

I need you fired tonight!
Forever's gonna start tonight!

i was thinking this one:

bye bye buzzy
buzzy bye bye

Back