• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Harvey about to MESS with Texas

Yeah not gonna be fun.

Even shittier it's on a weekend.

Great, first time I have been home in 10 days and it's going to be washed out.

200px-HarveyPaul.jpg

I can't tell if the digital short put out by trump is in poor taste or not, if anything isn't useful.

I'm worried about the rain interrupting the McGregor Mayweather fight here in Austin. Fingers crossed

It's not even raining yet in houston. FakeNews.

(but I hope I can make it back to Austin for work on Monday)

Folks, I do believe we're about to get wetter than a cucumber in a women's prison. Give us a few weeks though and everything will be back to normal. Thanks for thinking of us.

is this damn thing gonna end up sitting over Winston during the tailgate Thursday?

is this damn thing gonna end up sitting over Winston during the tailgate Thursday?

Ugh think of the dozens of people who might not get to tailgate for Wake-Presbyterian. I hope the rain doesn't affect this monumental game.

A couple models apparently have it hitting, sitting on top of Texas for two days, then cycling back around and making landfall again as a Cat. 2 roughly in the same spot.

This has the potential to be absolutely catastrophic.

Not really a monster storm in and of itself, but the prospect of it being a slow mover does not bode well. Houston 'burbs likely to get flooded yet again. Galveston sea wall, which is a remarkable and enduring feat of engineering created by Galvestonians 100+ years ago after most of the island was wiped out in 1900 (as is the fact that they raised the entire frigging island), may get tested.

We shall see. In this day and age of gloom and doom it may be a bear or it may just flame out and not be a big deal as far as hurricanes go.

Back