• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has anyone else become a Republican because of RJKarl?

OldGoldandGrobe

Reaction score
I was a lifelong Democrat until I started reading this guy's mindless partisan posts. Out of sheer spite for RJ's idiocy, I have switched sides.

internet-serious-business.jpg

obama could fuck more boys than sandusky and you'd still vote for him

When does this douche bag troll pass the "douche bag" standard and get the ax?

RJ's just passionate, no reason to attack him or anyone who posts personally.

RJ's just passionate, no reason to attack him or anyone who posts personally.

So, any comments rj's passionate and personal attacks on other posters?

obama could fuck more boys than sandusky and you'd still vote for him

Because Romney will fuck the poor and middle class. Only two choices bro.

When does this douche bag troll pass the "douche bag" standard and get the ax?

Eh, voting for president based on an anonymous message board poster sounds like a great foundation for making decisions.

Eh, voting for president based on an anonymous message board poster sounds like a great foundation for making decisions.

On a serious note, in the 6 years I have been reading the political forum on Wake's boards I feel like I have learned more about politics and benefited from hearing other people's opinions than I ever would have gotten solely from watching what is put out there by the media these days. It is not my only source but I think seeing opinions expressed and then defended and critiqued has been beneficial as hell. In real life people don't like to debate or talk politics for good reason. It gets awkward as hell. Maybe its reflective of the internet generation but though I may not agree with everyone on here I would certainly say they have contributed to the foundation from which i make political decisions.

On a serious note, in the 6 years I have been reading the political forum on Wake's boards I feel like I have learned more about politics and benefited from hearing other people's opinions than I ever would have gotten solely from watching what is put out there by the media these days. It is not my only source but I think seeing opinions expressed and then defended and critiqued has been beneficial as hell. In real life people don't like to debate or talk politics for good reason. It gets awkward as hell. Maybe its reflective of the internet generation but though I may not agree with everyone on here I would certainly say they have contributed to the foundation from which i make political decisions.

Doesn't sound like you are voting out of spite though.

As those of you who speak with me know, I am constantly amazed, aghast and often creeped out by how obsessed some people here are with me.

No, but more people support Grobe because of your idiotic ass posts in the sports board.

RJ by all accounts is good people and he'd be shocked to know that I'm not voting for Romney.

Back