• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has anyone else become a Republican because of RJKarl?

So you're sticking with that reaction to the China nonsense?

Yep. A. My vote doesn't matter since I live in NJ, in an area that is overwhelmingly Republican. B. I was going to vote for Romney because I felt that his understanding of the economy was so much better than Obama's that it'd outweigh my disgust with Romney's stance on social issues. Since Obama and Romney have no clue what they're talking about re: currency manipulation and outsourcing I can't support either.

No, but more people support Grobe because of your idiotic ass posts in the sports board.

Oh God, thanks for the laugh at the end of a very, very long day.

If you truly believe this, you need to put the bong down occasionally.

Oh God, thanks for the laugh at the end of a very, very long day.

If you truly believe this, you need to put the bong down occasionally.

Just to clarify, I'm talking about OGaG.

If that wasn't the issue, I've witnessed it personally. Couple buddies read these from time to time and they saw all the criticism coming from OGaG, so they did some stat referencing and formed a stronger, defensive opinion.

I'd be stunned if you could find five out of a couple hundred posters who would agree with you about my sports posting being the way you call it versus my political posting.

You really do need to pout down the bong and learn something about sports if you truly believe it.

POUT THE BONG DOWN.

As most people do as they put the bong down.

All W had to do to prove there are WMDs in the world is to send an inspector near my keyboard.....weapons of mass distraction.

I'd be stunned if you could find five out of a couple hundred posters who would agree with you about my sports posting being the way you call it versus my political posting.

You really do need to pout down the bong and learn something about sports if you truly believe it.

Nobody has said a word about your posts on the sports board.

Nobody has said a word about your posts on the sports board.

" Originally Posted by WT901
No, but more people support Grobe because of your idiotic ass posts in the sports board.

How high or drunk are you?

YOU brought up my posts on the sports board.

" Originally Posted by WT901

How high or drunk are you?

YOU brought up my posts on the sports board.

Just to clarify, I'm talking about OGaG.

How high or drunk are YOU?

Also: Is the giant, red font really all that necessary? There's a handy little "quote" button...

Last edited:
My mistake the way the posts were listed. It looked like you were talking about me...

MY BAD.

loller @ the mass confusion.

On the point of the 2.3 million dollar man, just look at the level of disapproval now. When my campaign to bring the light of truth to the board began, fewer than 10% agreed with me. Now about 90% support a change, but will not credit me as the architect of the Grobeout movement.

loller @ the mass confusion.

It was one person.

On the point of the 2.3 million dollar man, just look at the level of disapproval now. When my campaign to bring the light of truth to the board began, fewer than 10% agreed with me. Now about 90% support a change, but will not credit me as the architect of the Grobeout movement.
Troll or not, kill yourself.

Back