• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has Lobo been rehired as our OC???

A lot of excuses here imo. At what point do we stop saying we’re hiding the majority of our playbook? Ruggiero didn’t hide anything, we squeaked out a win against App St. that we shouldn’t have. We have no business hiding our playbook for our next opponent when in danger of losing the game at hand. A loss to Appalachian would have likely been devastating for our season with the remaining schedule we have.

I agree. If there was a game to open the book, at least a page, it was this one. I hope (pray) I am wrong but I suspect our Offense will not be much more exciting that what we've seen so far.

It was pretty exciting against Utah St. Maybe Elrod gave App our plays and they sat on them.

Our offense really sucks and has for four years now. We were outplayed and out coached. I would trade our coaching staff for Apps based on this one game !!!!!

This was obviously a disappointing game, but I would be shocked if, in the end, this offense doesn't end up being our best since 2011. It's a low bar, but I do think it's interesting that you ignore the putridness of the offense during Grobe's last two seasons (including the outright stupidity of the option in his last year).

Back