• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hate Crime : it's a Knockout.

A teen playing the "Knockout Game" in Lansing, Michigan unwittingly targeted a concealed carry permit holder and was shot twice. He survived and is now in jail.
As Breitbart News previously reported, the "Knockout Game" thrives in areas where victims are unarmed. In the "game," teens approach a stranger on the sidewalk or in an alley and punch the stranger in an attempt to knock him or her out. A punch that results in a knockout scores one point.
WILX in Lansing reported that teenager Marvell Weaver, who is black, tried to knock out a father who was standing at a bus stop waiting for his daughter to arrive. Instead of simply punching the father, Weaver tried a variation on the "game" by trying to taze the man. The taser malfunctioned, and the father pulled a .40 cal handgun and shot the teenager twice.
Weaver admits to previously knocking out six or seven people on other days before targeting the man who shot him. He said being shot by the father at the bus stop was "a lesson learned."
Weaver is now serving one year in jail.

this should make its way to the "gun control" thread.

dude, lectro, this is twice in two days you have posted something that was posted less than 3 posts ago in the same thread

you deserve to be knocked out for idolizing a murderer.

must have been a proud day for you when they only found him guilty of dwi.

rj, come on. he's a good guy. he paid the victim's family $350k out of remorse their daughter wasn't a better driver.

he may not have gone to jail, but tell the family of the guy he killed.

What a shock that you support a rich guy who gets after killing someone.

It was a lady, and she was more drunk than he was and caused the accident. Hence, the acquittal.

The other driver was a girl. She was dunker than Leyritz. The prosecution couldn't prove their case due to the main witness testimony was different from what he had told the police.

I knew a guy in Roanoke who died in a similar accident (both drunk). In his case the surviving driver also got off despite t-boning the other car.

It was a lady, and she was more drunk than he was and caused the accident. Hence, the acquittal.

He was drunk and driving and killed someone. Just because a jury let him go doesn't me he deserves to be honored.

As someone who lost a brother to a drunk driver, I find the lengths you go to defend this asshole despicable, reprehensible, cold-hearted and inhumane.

Last edited:
He didn't kill her. The lady was drunk and killed herself in the accident she caused. If Leyritz was stone cold sober she would still be dead due to her own actions.

It doesn't mean he should have been driving drunk, but his driving drunk is not the reason she died.

Once again you blame the dead person not Leyritz for getting in the car and driving drunk. Had not done so, it's very likely she wouldn't be dead.

Defending him shows so much about you...just like your other posts that blame people for being poor and other hateful positions you take. This one is right in your arc.

Once again you blame the dead person not Leyritz for getting in the car and driving drunk. Had not done so, it's very likely she wouldn't be dead.

Defending him shows so much about you...just like your other posts that blame people for being poor and other hateful positions you take. This one is right in your arc.

Eh, I don't think the fact that 2&2 choses to have Leyritz in his name has anything to do with his fucked up political views. It is just a fucking handle on a message board. If I change my board name to "SaddamRocks" does that all of a sudden make me a bad person?

If you tell me he has Leryitz's name tattooed on his ass, then that might be a different story.

Back