• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HATE CRIME: Racists abduct/torture special needs person, livestream it on Facebook

Anyone who applauds a fuckstick like Roof or these fucksticks is a coward. It seems like some folks are focused on some sort of "degrees" argument. And to that I say WTF. How about we settle in on just the notion that both are fucksticks and just acknowledge the fuckstick who murdered a bunch of people in cold blood is more of a fuckstick than the fucksticks who tortured a mentally disabled kid and that anyone who applauds either action is a coward. Fair enough?

I think you like to say fuckstick.

Ph called me racist after posting that I lost brain cells while listening to Winstons natty championship post game interview. That's all I got

Woof. Gem of a thread. Don't have my rep saved from that night.

Nice foresight, ph.

"Yeah. Good guy. Great QB. He's going to be around for a very long time giving plenty of post-game interviews. Just hope it's not in the NFC South."

Ph called me racist after posting that I lost brain cells while listening to Winstons natty championship post game interview. That's all I got

Lol this was my comment.

"So based off that interview why do you assume that Winston is unintelligent? Because he doesn't talk like your bros at the country club?"

Your post was racist FWIW.

I believe you also said something about wanting to call Andrew Bynum the n word after his hard foul on your boi jj barea

Lol this was my comment.

"So based off that interview why do you assume that Winston is unintelligent? Because he doesn't talk like your bros at the country club?"

Your post was racist FWIW.

If only you knew I play most of my country club rounds at Wilshire* and Winding Creek

*reinforces racism claim

508 posts or .725% of all Ph's posts contain the word "racist/racism" interesting maybe, then you realize 639 posts or 1.32% of RJs posts contain the word "racist/racism" what's that mean I don't know but there ya go.

508 posts or .725% of all Ph's posts contain the word "racist/racism" interesting maybe, then you realize 639 posts or 1.32% of RJs posts contain the word "racist/racism" what's that mean I don't know but there ya go.

#analysis

Have you searched bkf?

Whoa. Very nice

What about bkf, knowell, and jhmd?

Back