• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Have you ever sported a goatee?

Have you ever seriously worn a goatee?

• Total voters
Haven't shaved my face smooth in over six years

But I've also never shaved my facial hair into a shape

Makes wiping the b hole a lot easier. I hope to one day have a hairless b hole.

giphy.gif

I for sure prefer a bushy Chyzowych like my avatar. The best facial hair.

I've had a beard since college, so for a long time, but never a goatee. A couple of us bearded folks did shave our mustaches off once so we could get that Hutterite look for a couple weeks.

I've had a goatee off and on since I was 19. Takes me 4-5 days to grow the goatee back after I shave, but it would take me 2 months to grow a full beard.

1992-1993 as a 24 year old dummy

2003-2005 and i when i got rid of it, i found my woman for life.

Goatees are dumb

I've had a full beard for the past 8 years, but never a goatee. Would never consider it.

Had a flavor saver (patch below bottom lip) senior year in High School. It is memorialized in m HS football picture with a puka shell necklace.

i think i have had some sort of facial hair most of the time since college. i like to change it up a lot, just for fun. i also really hate to shave, so a 5 o'clock shadow is about as close as i get to clean shave.

this probably does not count given the rigorous rules of this survey, but every semester of my higher education years I stopped shaving around the end of classes and maintained what I called an "exam goatee" until exams and post exam fun were done. So a total of 14 goatees I guess.

Since graduation I have been cleanshaven except have experimented with a "ski beard" during the winter months the last two years. Looks a lot better than a goatee. Wife hates it though.

Its not shaving when you're going out skiing in the hopes that the extra hair will keep your face warmer, but in actuality, it just gets crusted with ice and snot.

eh, when skiing out west it actually works pretty well, but if you're back east skiing through snow making machines...

UfBWb3k29ERGAGa1Rtzyc1eHUNTQ7UEJOzzshju5hSdzmPCsmWcj6FfcUJvaTv0XNBmEmb-yaD68ZdzxrWwKeMUT1dfXuCLj2_4tDjR-Okg9bzHMSp3HJTcRmRvhfInnnSG1IZZK-IGVomzd658C0As8xdc1mCGYOyWSSCLzsFTBwiwIoClxNPlSrTsH_IMMU2kZCBP4q3MDw5fhZDmyjBt3Y13nUQHeDdbLA-z85yg56FK4fiTSZA2HHC9PrA4HPnER3GhAsMwfWQ4pDHdPV4Qss7bjbS57TuADmtYs2hlet03u7uaTbkzCzRT20sgNsSY8tcSzpnhEf0h7dVMx1QrS-wyveFwN2Opb2WUJgZPasq2V53pk1SQZfLeyMja89kuScOboVAfnBcHj-B0vgCXwndLOYFiqopxsDRkoMJ1_4mmaryDLFGGWeMd16HVvuXfT_YzktSf6wgAfcdTMuBMGS7Yefjzlr_r18gg7XT8C6-NssCTgAlb8l9GPuTq3-435GeWMyRSYxJ5dyOklT_D9oB0EC5eWv8dc2_TEcWM3Y_kPalTbY_0s8EVUpB78ciOIPuJjxq5LkDi3_HBBHAi3ZPwLUNXeBpKAq_Ujiz5aERacs939lLHiti_X7Bf0LS2m3GpVkeIaEe6Xfn8JaXGl=w696-h927-no

Back