• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hazing Investigation at UNC

The team stayed at the Aloft for camp. Why?

teambuilding?

no idea. i'm sure that is legit. rolls eyes.

The team stayed at the Aloft for camp. Why?

More parking for unregistered agents' cars? Lobby for hoes and skanks to lounge in? Business center with computers for tutors to write players' papers on?

Eventually the NCAA will tire of this an actually punish App State right?

nothing+to+see+here.jpg

Why would anyone who isn't a Starwood loyalist ever stay at an Aloft?

What makes you think that one or more "Starwood loyalists" on the staff, or elsewhere at UNC aren't racking up the Starwood points to use for "taking care of" selected student athletes or others?

Aloft in Asheville is pretty decent.

So it isn't an absurdly expensive, limited service property meant to emulate an overly stylized brand that appeals to only the top 1% douchiest people in the country?

What makes you think that one or more "Starwood loyalists" on the staff, or elsewhere at UNC aren't racking up the Starwood points to use for "taking care of" selected student athletes or others?

FWIW, I am sure there's no scandal here. The Aloft is an interesting choice, but I am sure it's very common for schools to put their teams up in hotels during the gap between the summer II and fall semesters.

And, yes, someone is probably getting points for it. That's pretty much pare for the course in group bookings.

Back