• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

He Gone ..., right?

I don't believe at all that he'll be back but there would be a small, schadenfreudy spot in me that would just sit down and enjoy the nuclear wasteland that this place would become if he were to return.

probably not. For many, the reaction will be apathy as in WF Basketball is dead to me.

If the team played with the same fire and passion that it displayed last night every game this conversation would not be happening, we have four years proof that it will not happen with enough regularity to matter.
Right. Bz isn't a good coach for the college game. Maybe that'll be clear enough for the knuckleheads who don't get my earlier comments.

I agree the decision has been made. But, a win at Miami, beating VT in the 10-15 game, and upsetting the 7 seed would make me concerned.

I agree the decision has been made. But, a win at Miami, beating VT in the 10-15 game, and upsetting the 7 seed would make me concerned.

Bz's road record should tell you everything you need to know about Saturday's game @ Miami. What is it now, 2-31? Something absurd like that.

Most likely scenario - we lose @ Miami, GT wins vs. VT, we end up in the 12-seed spot and play Notre Dame in the 12 vs. 13 game (I think that's right). Even if by some miracle we were to win the 12 vs. 13 game, we'd then get the #5 seed.

If Bzz is retained, the meltdown will rival the WVU game in 2005, the Skip to Pittsburgh in 2003 or maybe the Grobe in Arkansas in 2007.

If Bzz is retained, the meltdown will rival the WVU game in 2005, the Skip to Pittsburgh in 2003 or maybe the Grobe in Arkansas in 2007.

Bigger meltdown than all three combined. Bzz isn't just disliked as a coach, but as a person. He's a jerk. People dislike him personally as well as professionally.

A little "tick tock" would help. I need that every single day.

You hear that? You know who you are!

Back