• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Finally got this bad boy! It turns the 8th battle into a laugher.

IwgjNtW.png

Last edited:
I really hate Dungeon Runs sometimes. I had a great Rogue deck with double battlecries, c'thun, and minions that were 5 drop or less. Then the final boss came and I couldn't draw shit.

Easiest dungeon run of my life.

I was playing Paladin and got all the awesome treasures. First I got Justicar's Ring so I got to summon 2 1/1s at the start of the game. Then I got Captured Flag so they became 2/2s. Then I got the discover a legendary weapon and equip it one. The last three games it started in my hand and I got the Paladin legendary each time. I even went up against the Devourer and made short work of him.

My only complaint is that I picked the Paladin death knight and wanted to see if I could 2 turn lethal with the hero power but none of my games lasted that long.

Oh well, on to Hunter.

playing kripp on stream right now.

ETA: I closed the window. Havent gone back to watch, but lots of commotion when I joined back in about whether I was sniping and what card I was holding. I'll find the link tomorrow.

Last edited:

ETA: I closed the window. Havent gone back to watch, but lots of commotion when I joined back in about whether I was sniping and what card I was holding. I'll find the link tomorrow.

That's awesome. I can't wait to see it. I hope you beat him.

Well, were you sniping?!?!

Here is the link:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/217130058?t=01h48m45s

It's like a 30 min game so fast forward to about 2:00 mark:

I lost. I don't know how I lost after the Psychic Scream. He had a Violet Worm top deck that helped and a lucky holy wrath.

On my board rep honor, I closed his stream window and didn't even look at his starting hand. Kripp thinks everyone is sniping and thinks I was holding a dragon to play around dragonslayer. Then at the end, his chat has convince him he was wrong and that I wasn't playing around the dragonslayer.

Here is the link:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/217130058?t=01h48m45s

It's like a 30 min game so fast forward to about 2:00 mark:

I lost. I don't know how I lost after the Psychic Scream. He had a Violet Worm top deck that helped and a lucky holy wrath.

On my board rep honor, I closed his stream window and didn't even look at his starting hand. Kripp thinks everyone is sniping and thinks I was holding a dragon to play around dragonslayer. Then at the end, his chat has convince him he was wrong and that I wasn't playing around the dragonslayer.

I found it amusing that he complained about you top decking Psychic Scream and then he had a few insane top decks himself. He's easily my least favorite streamer.

Finally got Boots of Haste as a treasure in a Hunter dungeon run. In the three games I started with it in my hand, it was over by turn 5. I fought the Darkness as my final boss with Kathrena, Giant Sandworm, and a Savannah Highmane out on the board turn 1. Then I drew feign death with double deathrattle up. Yeah that was an easy game.

Who's the smart money on for the championships? Purple? Muzzy? Let my daughter pick again? Last time I let her pick she chosen the runner up.

I know I'm about a month late to the party, but corridor creeper is such a stupid card.

Brawl is a collection of past championship decks where the cards are pre-nerf. So you can play patron warrior, or miracle rogue with blade flurry, or undertaker/leper gnome hunter, etc.

Very cool and looking forward to a little patron warrior nostalgia.

All dungeon runs completed. I had the most trouble with warrior. I think because it took me a while to figure out how to build a solid deck. With priests I ended up with double Lyra stealthed so that was fun.

I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would but now that I've beaten it with all classes, I wonder if ill continue to play it.

loki, were you playing HS when patron warrior was a deck? If you weren't and are not really familiar with the deck, I'd be curious to hear your reaction to it if you see it in brawl. cheers.

Back