• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

It's the small things in life that make life interesting:

I just beat a Combo Dragon Priest that dropped 3x Duskbreakers (2 from Historian, of course) on my Aggro Paladin. I can't take all the credit, though, because he weirdly cast Divine Spirit (twice) on minions with summoning sickness so I could easily disrupt the combo.

OP synergies with Volcano and Volcanic Drake. I have a 10-2 shaman right now. 4th and best wild run so far. Had turns where I play Volcano>hero power>Volcanic Drake>deathrattle summon 4/2 from weapon. Hard to come back from that swing.

By my math, there are 100 legal, Wild Priest cards in arena. So this is a 1/10,000 play!

fR1P0hj.png

Too bad the odds of me losing were 1/1.

My new favorite thing is to Freezing Trap void lords. Play that 11 cost minion now bitch.

Molten Giant, Coldlight Oracle, and Ice Block are all going to be Hall of Famed.

Remind me how the dust on that works? We basically get a refund without having to disenchant it?

got my golden furnacefire colossus for the upcoming discard weapons meta.

Golden Treachery here - let the memes begin.

I got rocked in the Wild Brawl. Turns out Aggro Shaman sucks if you don’t face any Naga Locks and Big Priests (like I was expecting).

So, Brawliseum. I don't play any wild and don't really have any wild cards except for the adventures. What's my best option here?

I was thinking about a Quest Mage deck or spiteful summoner priest. Maybe control mage.

So, Brawliseum. I don't play any wild and don't really have any wild cards except for the adventures. What's my best option here?

I was thinking about a Quest Mage deck or spiteful summoner priest. Maybe control mage.

You can do well with most decent decklists at the moment because of the high number of suboptimal decks and players (thanks to the free run afforded to everyone).

As time passes, though, I'd expect mostly Wild meta decks to take over this event, and for the quality of play to go up. Here's a decent primer with several deck ideas.

Interestingly, there are reports of Standard decks doing very well. And it's worth noting that several solid Wild decks only use a couple Wild cards.

This is amazing. Kibler spectates and casts Ben Brode's 11-2 Wild Brawl match.

Managed 4 wins with a Burn / Secret Mage. Each game I lost I went second.

Thats what I'm playing. Went 5 yesterday. I think I'm 2-1 currently. I put in 1 ice block to hopefully help with mirror or aggro. Ice block also ensures you can proc the valets.

Had 7 wins with Kingsbane Oil rogue that I did pretty well with in wild a couple seasons ago. Subbed out patches and southsea deckhand for a second vilespine and spellbreaker.

### oil
# Class: Rogue
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (0) Backstab
# 2x (0) Preparation
# 2x (1) Deadly Poison
# 1x (1) Kingsbane
# 2x (1) Swashburglar
# 2x (2) Cavern Shinyfinder
# 2x (2) Eviscerate
# 1x (2) Sap
# 1x (3) Edwin VanCleef
# 2x (3) Fan of Knives
# 2x (3) SI:7 Agent
# 2x (4) Fal'dorei Strider
# 1x (4) Spellbreaker
# 2x (4) Tinker's Sharpsword Oil
# 2x (5) Azure Drake
# 2x (5) Vilespine Slayer
# 2x (7) Sprint
#
AAEBAaIHBLICzQPyBbvvAg20AcsD9gSbBbkGiAfdCIYJrxCStgKBwgLc0QLl0QIA

Ranked play is back up, and Blizzard is gifting everyone three free packs next week.

Back