• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Two others that immediately come to mind: Piloted Shredder and Call to Arms.

Anybody played around with Tess much? She seems like a really fun card and I'm thinking about crafting her.

Started 6-0 in the Brawl, but finished 6-3. Feelsbadman.

PS - Blizzard, if we wanted to play Standard ladder, we would just play Standard ladder :thumbsup:

Strongest cards in HS' short history? They are doing one of those twitter brackets. I watched Kripp's video with his voting. It's long, but the final 4 was ice block vs. spiteful summoner and muster for battle vs. tunnel trogg.

What would your top 4-5 cards be?

I was watching the HCT America Summer playoffs when my daughter walked in and recognized the game. We've now been watching it together for an hour and she's having a blast with it.

Nerfs incoming

Naga Sea Witch – Will cost 8 mana. (Up from 5)
Spiteful Summoner – Will cost 7 mana. (Up from 6)
Dark Pact – Will restore 4 Health. (Down from 8)
Possessed Lackey – Will cost 6 mana. (Up from 5)
Call to Arms – Will cost 5 mana. (Up from 4)
The Caverns Below – The quest reward, Crystal Core, will read: For the rest of the game, your minions are 4/4. (Down from 5/5)

Wow! Those are some nerfs alright. I'm glad they are finally addressing Warlock.

I never really saw Call to Arms as a huge problem but that pretty much kills Even Paladin. Now we'll see a bunch of Odd Paladin I'd imagine.

I love that the quest rogue has been nerfed twice now. That's a good example of bad design.

I never really thought Spiteful Summoner was a problem but I'll probably disenchant it just for the dust.

Double Dad Legend! Thanks, Genn.

3S8uFGC.png

tnWuyrd.png

is Caverns the first card to get nerfed twice?

First since Alpha/Beta days, for sure (cards like Unleash the Hounds and Abusive Sergeant have seen several changes, but most in the game's infancy).

So really, it's the only card that truly counts as being nerfed multiple times IMO.

I just had my first ever stalemate matchup. I was playing Thief Rogue against Amara Priest. I managed to get ahold of a Benedictrus and a Squashling. He then psychic screamed Squashlings in my deck twice. Then we kept Benedictusing each other and every turn would be me killing his Squashlings, then he'd kill mine, etc. (I had shadowform).

Very nice. Are you still missing any legendaries or will they be dust?

I'm down to 8 missing cards in the Classic set, all Legendaries. There are two that for years I've often considered crafting: Jaraxxus and Deathwing. The rest will have to wait until they're opened in Tavern Brawl packs.

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - WOTOG - April 26th

After opening Antonidas the other day, I’m just missing two legendaries, cho and malygos.

The fact that I basically started playing after they made the switch to no duplicate legendaries has certainly helped a ton.

I still have a handful of epics that I need as well, but they’re all the ones that aren’t very useful anyway.

new arena event is live on Asia servers. should be a really fun shake up to arenas full of paladins.

Back