• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Haha, I actually think I lost. We both got to fatigue. Thought I had it won and that my ice block would prevent fatigue damage from killing me, but apparently it doesn't.

Another game, I had 4 health, opponent was on fatigue and had 20 health. I played the murloc that draws 2 cards for each player, echo'd it, and played another, killing him.

Savjz's fatigue mage, it's a fun deck.

Re: Fatigue

Fel Reaver's power does not cause fatigue (because your opponent won't lose cards when they don't have any). I lost a close game because I focused on getting my opponent to keep drawing cards rather than dealing with the Reaver.

Yay...I now have at least 1 copy of all the cards.

Been playing the hell out of Mage and got a great run of Dominance quests and bought 10 packs with my 1000 coins to get the last Legendaries.

2075pus.png

This happened last night. Turn 5 Voidcaller, Turn 6 ran voidcaller into something, summoned Mal'ganis, faceless manipulator.

Well done. Mal'ganis is an amazing Legendary.

Handlock decks with him & Lord J as the end game are reliably good.

Just got a Neptulon to go along with my Al-Akir in Shaman. Trying to work out a good deck to use them both in.

Just got a Neptulon to go along with my Al-Akir in Shaman. Trying to work out a good deck to use them both in.

I played against a great one the other night, I took down some notes, I'll see if I can find and post them

My arena runs have become increasingly mediocre. I can't remember the last time,

1) I drew an absolute n00b who didn't understand drafting and/or controlling the board efficiently. It seems like everyone has caught on with strategy (at least the people I've played lately).
2) I got a fucking flamestrike! I'm estimating, but I've gone at least 5 or 6 Mage drafts without one.

My arena runs have become increasingly mediocre. I can't remember the last time,

1) I drew an absolute n00b who didn't understand drafting and/or controlling the board efficiently. It seems like everyone has caught on with strategy (at least the people I've played lately).
2) I got a fucking flamestrike! I'm estimating, but I've gone at least 5 or 6 Mage drafts without one.

I feel the same way. I can follow the Arena spreadsheets, with some small exceptions based on how my deck is going, and I'm proficient enough at minion trading, but I feel like I never get the right draws.

There's nothing more frustrating than playing someone in the Arena whose mana curve works out perfectly, dropping combos on you all the way. Like, wtf?

Also, it's the worst coming up against a deck with a legendary in the Arena, especially if you've already used premium removal spells on something else on the board b/c you don't expect anyone to have legendaries.

Also, it's the worst coming up against a deck with a legendary in the Arena, especially if you've already used premium removal spells on something else on the board b/c you don't expect anyone to have legendaries.

Absolutely. I ran into a Kel'Thuzad yesterday and I had zero hard removal. Instant game over.

Fucking hell...just played a guy in Area (username JDawg, I've played him before)...who had Ragnaros, Cairne Bloodhoof and Gahz'rilla...

And I was excited that I pulled a Flame Leviathon with Unstable Portal.

I'm trying to remember if he pulled one with another card but I'm not sure.

no details yet, but there is an event in early march where blizzard developers will be announcing some new content.

maybe new adventure mode or new hero?

They said subsequent adventure modes will be easier to churn out now that they have the framework/process in place. Maybe Serpentshire with some naga what? naga who?

1zvgbgz.png

This happened today. Killed him at 30 health. Alexstraza'd him to 15, innervate, savage roar.

Back