• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Help getting the word out for banner (Official Press Release in OP)

can't wait for this banner to fly over one of the (indoor) basketball games.

QiD8C0r.jpg

As awesome as this looks, the money is still in my PayPal account. We have things planned. Be patient.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe if you threaten to take out ads in Deacs bball games, it will turn [Redacted] into a cross between John Wooden and Brad Stevens.

Your football banner threat led to two big wins.

Oh man, what if all this time the Strattons and RedSoxFaithful were in cahoots? That would be great.

Personally, I think we should all just agree to let the Strattons keep all the money for turning around our athletic program.

Oh man, what if all this time the Strattons and RedSoxFaithful were in cahoots? That would be great.

Personally, I think we should all just agree to let the Strattons keep all the money for turning around our athletic program.

I going to start donating to them instead of the DC. They get results.

LOL at the tag #fearthecessna. I think this Nostrattdomas profile has some great potential too. Pos rep for even coming up with that.

Back