• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Help getting the word out for banner (Official Press Release in OP)

GUYZ

I heard from a trusted source that WELLMAN plans on flying a banner behind this one that reads "WELLMAN IS AWESOME. FREE TACOS." right behind this one

What's our response?!

Ovations tacos will give everybody the runs by midway 2nd quarter.

So I haven't been paying attention. I assume no banner Saturday?

But seriously, can you imagine the state of our football program by now if it weren't for the threat of the #BANNER ...

Really lit a fire under Grobe's ass. WELL DONE TO ALL.

Words just can't describe how much the banner threat motivated the players, coaches, athletic dept, BOT, and the university as a whole.

The power of this board is amazing... All of the credit belongs to the board founders, Strattons, and everyone who donated to the cause.

Words just can't describe how much the banner threat motivated the players, coaches, athletic dept, BOT, and the university as a whole.

The power of this board is amazing... All of the credit belongs to the board founders, Strattons, and everyone who donated to the cause.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic, but I believe that at least part of the bold is true.

QiD8C0r.jpg

Back