• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Help Me Select a Photo for Our Website

Which photo should I select for our website?

• Option A

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Option B

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • doofus/numbers

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Thanks for the rep Moonzz.

The guy who accuses others of taking the boards too seriously is the same guy who spends his entire day logging in and out of various parodies to make posts and rep himself and negrep others, and actually spends his day evesdropping on the rep that the rest of us leave each other using his mod status.

Come on Moonz...put your money where your mouth is and drop your mod status to prove to the rest of us how we take things too seriously! Tool.

I am glad I can distract you from your typical daily regimen of harassing RJK.

RJ, you owe me big!

sweet gay jeebus dwarves. chill out. that pic wasn't even meant for you, it is a personal shot that I meant to pm to a kid I was chatting with on a Justin beiber board chat thread. I'm not a one boards dude and I had too many windows open. My apologies for being more sophisticated than you feeble minded ginger dwarves.

Newsflash- The world does not revolve around you!!!!

Back