• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Help Me Select a Photo for Our Website

Which photo should I select for our website?

• Option A

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Option B

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • doofus/numbers

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
option B makes you look like a real go-getter.

Option B reminds me of this:
funny-T-Rex-toilet-paper.jpg

Wow I walked away to do some actual work and I come back to...what is this...I don't even

Fuck you moonz. Put a NSFW work tag on that if you're going to douche up another thread.

Someone screenshot this then PM it to someone who matters as a PERFECT example of why Moonz shouldn't be a mod.

TW did something witty and cool with his mod powers (albeit not something usually done by mods).

Moonz took it too far.

He's a piece of shit. Too bad none of the other mods have any balls.

Poor form, Moonz.

you guys take these boards way too seriously

that pic is far less revealing than a lot of the stuff that gets posted around here.

i know some of you view this place as your nerd sanctuary where the only posts that are deemed worthy are the ones that meet your subjective standards, but it's just not the case

it was a joke.

if i have to endure another one of your narcissistic tales of friday night fights, or hooking up with every hot girl in town, or knights repeated offensive references to women's body parts (typically the vagina), then you can endure a lame pic of the back of a super hairy man

you are all a bunch of hypocrites

you guys take these boards way too seriously

that pic is far less revealing than a lot of the stuff that gets posted around here.

Hey dumbass- those other pics are put in threads where you would expect to find them, or are labeled as NSFW. People who aren't inconsiderate dicks like yourself usually have some respect for the other posters.

As for the rest of your post, take your pathetic justification and shove it up your balding hipster ass.

What a tool.

Thanks for the rep Moonzz.

Thread: Help Me Select a Photo...
the irony in this post is so rich. i see what happens behind the scenes. u arent a popular poster

The guy who accuses others of taking the boards too seriously is the same guy who spends his entire day logging in and out of various parodies to make posts and rep himself and negrep others, and actually spends his day evesdropping on the rep that the rest of us leave each other using his mod status.

Come on Moonz...put your money where your mouth is and drop your mod status to prove to the rest of us how we take things too seriously! Tool.

Last edited:
Hey dumbass- those other pics are put in threads where you would expect to find them, or are labeled as NSFW. People who aren't inconsiderate dicks like yourself usually have some respect for the other posters.

As for the rest of your post, take your pathetic justification and shove it up your balding hipster ass.

You have the sense of humor that god promised a young Mitt Romney. Unwad your 12 year old girl panties and stop crying. And go get a better job where you don't work in a cubicle.

Back