• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Here we go (BUZZ's RETURN CONFIRMED BY AD)...

Fire Wellman! (clap clap clap-clap-clap) Fire Wellman! (clap clap clap-clap-clap) Fire Wellman!

And you know that Seth Davis didn't just call them up, so the Ath Dept is reaching out to spread the word all on their own.

The PR blitz has begun.

Ron Wellman has to be fired.

Yeah, but he must have the support of Hatch and the BOT, right? Heck there are rumors on TOB of a 5 year extension also coming soon, Wellman doesn't have the power to do that on his own does he?

I mean... I KNEW... but it still hurts. Hurts bad. Knowing what could be.

It's like trying to prepare for a kick in the nuts, no matter how much time you have to realize it's coming, there's no way to lessen the pain.

It's like Ron hates me personally, even though we've never met. SORRY I DIDN'T SAY HELLO TO YOU IN KRISPY KREME THAT ONE TIME RONNY.

RW either believes Bzz should be our coach or he can't find a viable candidate to take the job and work for him. Either way, what he has done to our athletic programs after a very, very brief climb to the heights, will be a legacy of failure.

This was Wellman's chance - his own fate is now tied to Buzz.

It's like Ron hates me personally, even though we've never met. SORRY I DIDN'T SAY HELLO TO YOU IN KRISPY KREME THAT ONE TIME RONNY.

Krisky Kreme

That's just what a fat bastard with cystic acne and more craters than 14 moons needs to be eating.

Back