• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Here we go (BUZZ's RETURN CONFIRMED BY AD)...

C
If he really went public with a magic number of wins AFTER the season there is absolutely no reason he should not share publicly what the magic number of wins is for next season BEFORE the first game. He should have done that this year if he intended to throw it out after the fact to explain his rationale. Of course he is making this stuff up but now that hes gone down that road I would expect folks here to harass him to no end to get a number in advance of next season so that we are all fully aware of what Bz is being asked to do. Its going to be funny when Ron says 15 wins.

I can think of 12 reasons why not to - 16 if you count walk ons

The ads in the OG&B and N&R were money well spent. Now every story discussing Wake basketball mentions a disgruntled fan base.
Props to RedSoxFaithful and woody for the Fire [Redacted] sign. You can't ask for more than to have Wellman asked about it during the News 14 interview. At least that fucker had to do a media tour yesterday to defend his awful decision. That was definitely worth $25.
When Dino was extended 6 months earlier, Wellman said the players were doing the right thing on and off the court.
He will say anything.
Yes. Only a terrible person smears a reputation to cover his own ass.
Plus, now Welllman has a coach who does everything he tells him to do. Perfect.
Exactly. I picture [Redacted] saying, "Duhhh, OK boss" every time he talks to Ron.
The fact that we had to play freshmen 60% of our minutes in Bzz's third season is part of the fucking problem!
Hey, he had to run off those bad eggs like Chennault and Desrosiers that Dino (and our current assistants) recruited. Though they have tried, they can't run off Travis yet.
Fuck you Ron.

Props to Kenny Beck for asking some good questions - Wellman is a clown.

The ads in the OG&B and N&R were money well spent. Now every story discussing Wake basketball mentions a disgruntled fan base.
Props to RedSoxFaithful and woody for the Fire [Redacted] sign. You can't ask for more than to have Wellman asked about it during the News 14 interview. At least that fucker had to do a media tour yesterday to defend his awful decision. That was definitely worth $25.

Agreed, the money I contributed to the ads, and now to the billboard, however meager, has paid huge dividends so far. But what about the toilets?!

I don't want to make it seem like you were out of the loop. I just remember seeing several people, too many to be a coincidence, say 13 wins was the standard. I thought it was ridiculous as well.

I am completely out of loop. I had some hope after losing to Maryland that Wellman would at least look around. Silly me and Sey Hey. Knowing that I now am absolutely astonished Wellman would tell a coach that there are no expectations of posteseason play. Just get to 13 and you're golden. How many more does Walter have to get this season? Is grobe safe with 3 or 4 wins next year or is Bz just so special that he gets his own standard for low expectations?

Welman could not even tell you our home record this year. the guy does not even pay attention. He's just covering for his good bud Buzz. It's terrible and a shame for all us Deac fans.. #Buzzout #Wellmenout

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...versity-basketball-coach/MWWYb6gB#thank-you=p

everyone go to the following link

Back