• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Here, we welcome our newest members~!!!

I'm here, albeit with a shorter name (full DallasDeacAlliteration wouldn't fit) and different avatar!

Pumped for this forum. DS is getting a bit curmudgeonly

Wow guys...I gotta say, really impressive how fast this has spread.

"511 (184 members and 327 guests)" viewing right now

352 Active Members.

Compared to 761 viewing DeaconSports at the moment.

CHEERS!!

is RGordon going to be RGordon or Cheese here?

Just throwing out a hello (formerly known as fleeceitout) thought i'd go with a new name for the new boards. same avatar though which now matches the name.

going to try to contribute a little more over here than i have in the past, but we'll see how it goes.

Go Deacs

boo I should have joined as "ILoveDeacs". I think I tried that on the other boards and obvi got denied.

yeah this is the name I originally tried to join DS with.

although "ThinkingWithMyDeac" is a genius name

at the old (worse) boards WakeAndBake was my favorite username.

Props to Slim and DV7 and whoever else got this shank going. Used to post a lot back in the old country (when it was accboards) under a different name, but it tapered off after I graduated.

Maybe a new scene and a new name will change things. Let's get pissed!

Props to Slim and DV7 and whoever else got this shank going. Used to post a lot back in the old country (when it was accboards) under a different name, but it tapered off after I graduated.

Maybe a new scene and a new name will change things. Let's get pissed!

Cheers!

Hi. New avatar. Same username. Haven't been posting as much recently, but perhaps this will make me start up again.

ETA: Oops, not doing avatar right. How do I get that in there?

Hi. New avatar. Same username. Haven't been posting as much recently, but perhaps this will make me start up again.

ETA: Oops, not doing avatar right. How do I get that in there?

Make sure you are setting your avatar, not your profile pic. It's on the same page, just lower down.

Back