• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Here, we welcome our newest members~!!!

On the old boards my adblock filter shows up as "http://www.blahblahblah/Whomever's avatar you're blocking". Here it just showed up as "thisboardsname.com/forums".

Now it seems to work as long as I put in a custom name, rather than whatever generic default it uses.

Sorry for all of the confusion.

The black mamba has landed. New digs are nice...

ThatsRacist.gif

Only reason to stay on the old board is if you're a wannabe Quadstar who could never make it when people actually posted there.

Only reason to stay on the old board is if you're a wannabe Quadstar who could never make it when people actually posted there.

bid66 would defend himself against this accusation but he's got a mouthful of sack muzzling him.

Finally caved after being hard against these boards at first. I just enjoyed the other boards too much. But it looks like everyone is coming over, and I have a new source for Insider info so I don't need to have a subscription over there anymore.

I still post on the Music thread and premium. But this place has scout dominated now.

Back